This coming Wednesday, in celebration of National Coming Out Day (Oct 11), we’ll be talking about coming out and discussing questions such as the following.
- What does “Coming out” mean to you?
- Feel free to share your coming out story.
- How is coming out & being LGBTQ+ different today than it was when you were in your 20’s & 30’s?
- If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would you say?
- Do you feel we’ve made much progress in the last 20 years? If so, in what areas?
- Do you feel that LGBTQ+ people are currently under attack? If so, how?
- What can we do to counter attacks against us?
So if you’re available to join us on Wednesday at 5, let us know by Tuesday eve, and we’ll send out an invitation to join our Zoom meeting. Please send an email to [email protected] to RSVP.
- October 12, 2022 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in withFacebook Twitter