In August, Gordon participated in a panel discussion regarding the sharing of our stories as LGBTQ+ older adults with today’s generation. This Wednesday at 5 pm, we’ll be discussing some of the panel’s questions:
- Share your story as an LGBTQ+ person.
- What LGBTQ+ historical events did you experience? What was it like experiencing them?
- How is being LGBTQ+ different today than it was when you we’re in your 20’s & 30’s?
- What it like to witness today’s LGBTQ+ historic events?
- If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would you say?
If you’re available to join us on Wednesday at 5, please RSVP to [email protected] by Tuesday night so we may send you the link to this Zoom meeting.
- September 22, 2021 at 5:00pm – 8pm