To commemorate World AIDS Day 2022, which takes place every December 1, GAAMC will host an evening on Monday, November 28, in three parts. We will begin with the screening of a short documentary reminding us of the history of the AIDS pandemic.
Immediately following the screening, we will be joined by a representative from Atlantic Health Systems' Morristown Medical Center who will bring us up to speed on the present status of HIV/AIDS, including:
- Local HIV epidemiological data
- National and local “Ending the HIV Epidemic” campaigns
- Availability of HIV testing
- Overview of PrEP for HIV prevention
After a short break, we will gather once more to share memories of GAAMC's experiences and our personal remembrances of how the pandemic has impacted our lives.
- November 28, 2022 at 6:00pm – 9pm
Morristown Unitarian Fellowship
21 Normandy Heights Rd
Morristown, NJ 07960
Google map and directions