Doors will open at 6 PM for an Extended OpenTalk. Join us as we (as in you, too) share tips and tricks for staying in top form.
We'll kick off the evening by giving everyone the opportunity to say "Hello" and share any important news from their lives of the past week. Everyone will be asked the same question, "Would you rather walk 5 miles a day and live to 100, or eat cake every day and live to 75?"
Other topics we may discuss include:
- What can one do to improve and maintain one's health?
- Do you have any bad habits that you'd like to break?
- Is there an activity that calms you? When needed, how do you calm yourself?
- What can one do when one can't fall asleep?
- Do you remember any of your dreams? Feel free to share a funny or strange one. (No adult content, please. We're still young and impressionable.)
- August 30, 2021 at 6:00pm – 9pm
- Morristown Unitarian Fellowship
- 1 person is going