Morristown, NJ June 25, 2019 – What better place to honor and celebrate the spirit of Pride, than at Morristown’s own community gathering event, Meet Me in Morristown. On Thursday, June 27 all are invited to Come Out and Celebrate Morristown Pride!
The event is free to attend and will be located on the sidewalks in front of the Vail Mansion, 110 South Street, Morristown, NJ. In addition, to Meet Me in Morristown’s ongoing programming (business sidewalk sales & demonstrations, curated art sales, and entertainment), several special activities are planned:
- Enjoy a live music performance by Tshila, courtesy of Mayo Performing Arts Center as part of their free summer events series on the Vail Mansion Lawn, 6:30 p.m.
- Join florist, Addy & Bloom in creating a “Love is Love” Community Flower Wall art installation, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Adorn yourself with all the colors of the rainbow before taking a Body Paint Yoga Class instructed by BeWell.. All ages and abilities are welcome. Please bring a yoga mat, mats will also be available to borrow, 7:30 p.m.
- Donations are being accepted in support of GAAMC for a #MorristownPride Bracelet which entitles you to local promotions at participating Morristown businesses. Suggested Donation: $5.00. Presale at: http://bit.ly/MorristownPride2019. Bracelets will also be available near the Community Flower Wall, 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
A map and a list of promotions will be provided with all of the participating Morristown businesses. Bracelet and map pickup will be by the Community Flower Wall Installation.
Proceeds from “Love is Love” Community Flower Wall activity sponsors and bracelet donations will benefit the Gay Activist Alliance in Morris County. GAAMC is a not-for-profit volunteer-run organization that provides social, educational and outreach programs. Notably, GAAMC is New Jersey's longest-running LGBT supportive organization.
- June 27, 2019 at 6:00pm – 9pm
110 South St
Morristown, NJ 07960
Google map and directions