On Wednesday, October 26, at 5:00 PM:
In celebration of LGBTQ+ History Month, our meeting will continue our focus on being open about who we are and on questions such as the following:
- Do you feel we’ve made progress as LGBTQ+ people in the last 20 years? In what areas?
- What is it like to witness today’s LGBTQ+ historic events?
- Do you feel that LGBTQ+ people are under attack? If so, how?
- What can we do to counter attacks against us?
Time permitting, we’ll also discuss the Health Curricula & teaching of Sex Ed in schools. What should be taught?
To RSVP, please send an email to [email protected] no later than 9:00 PM on Tuesday, and we will be sure to email a link to the meeting.
- October 26, 2022 at 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Showing 2 reactions
Sign in withFacebook Twitter