Come join us at 6 pm this Monday at GAAMC when, in honor of National Honor our LGBT Elders Day, we’ll be exploring a topic that is near to us all, be we in our 20’s, 40’s or 70’s—namely, The Joys of Aging.
In our discussion, we’ll share our thoughts on a number of questions, such as:
* What do you appreciate about being your age?
* How have you changed over the years?
* How has your life as an LGBTQ+ person changed?
* Name 1 defining event for your generation. How did that event affect you?
* What are looking forward to in the future?
* What are your concerns?
* How can we as LGBTQ+ people support each other now and in the future?
- May 16, 2022 at 6:00pm – 9pm
- Morristown Unitarian Fellowship