This coming Wednesday we’ll be discussing some topics that are important to all of us.
First, we will continue sharing our coming out stories, watching & discussing a TED Talk, and discussing a few questions.
Then we’ll move on to the following topic. Please note: This will not be a discussion of politics (parties, individuals….) and there will be guidelines for the discussion.
Our Country: 2020 and 2021
- What do you feel have been the major challenges this year?
- How do you feel these challenges should be addressed?
- How would you like our country to look 1 year from now? (In general and in regard to the challenges the group discusses.)
- Do you think our challenges can be resolved?
So if you’re available to join us Wednesday, please RSVP via an email to Zoom@GAAMC.org to let us know by Tuesday night, and we’ll send you an invite.
- November 04, 2020 at 5pm – 6:30pm